Wednesday, November 26, 2014

19 Dogs And Cats Who Look Like You Feel After Thanksgiving

You're not the only one who's headed toward a food coma.



Dogs and cats do practically nothing but sleep and eat all day, so they've got the Thanksgiving routine down pat. Get some inspiration for your post-Turkey lounging sesh from the 19 totally satisfied pets below.



Too. Much. Turkey.



Via Imgur



That last helping was a mistake.



Via Imgur



Man down.



Via Imgur



I repeat, MAN DOWN.



Via Imgur



Time to let it all hang out.



Via Imgur



HHHNNNNNGGG.



Via Imgur



HHRRRRMMMMPH.



Via Imgur



I don't think I can move from this spot.



Via Imgur



No use in trying to sit up.



Via Imgur



Nap time is coming.



Via Imgur



Just leave me here.



Via Imgur



This chair is my home now.



Via Imgur



Chill mode: engaged.



Via Imgur



Wait, there's MORE?!



Via Giphy



That can't be possible.



Via Imgur



No no no no no.



Via Imgur



That's it, I surrender.



Via Giphy



Okay, maybe just a little bit more.



Via Gifrific



Now, if only I could get out of here.



Via Imgur



from Chicago - The Huffington Post http://ift.tt/15zt20s

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment