Friday, April 25, 2014

These 12 Groom's Cakes Will Make You Rethink Wedding Desserts Altogether

If you've been to a wedding recently, you may have noticed something a little different in the dessert department: an additional cake void of tiers, flowers and miniature bride-and-groom cake toppers.



It's called a groom's cake, and it's awesome.



Don't get us wrong, we still love a classic wedding cake (oh so pretty!), but since the groom's cake is traditionally a gift from the bride to the groom, it's usually a bit less formal and a little more fun.



Below, we've gathered 12 of the coolest groom's cakes from around the web for your viewing pleasure.



"The wedding I attended this weekend had a pretty sweet groom's cake" -- mrtitkins











"The groom's cake my wife surprised me with at our wedding" -- arezlee











"My groom's cake" -- kcatc



My grooms cake







"My friend's last name is Pringle. Here is his groom's cake" -- El_Papelerito











"My friend's groom's cake for his wedding" -- asoneva











"My buddy got married last weekend. This was his groom's cake"-- streetchemist











"I'm getting married today! This is my maple bacon flavored Groom's cake!" -- TheGamesta











"Married 4 years today! Figured r/gaming might enjoy our grooms cake" -- AdmanUB











"8bit Zelda themed groom's 'cake' my wife had made for our wedding" -- jzooor











"I surprised my now husband with this groom's cake at our wedding this weekend" -- MagicWidow











"A&M groom's cake with Bevo's horns sawed off" -- MidwestDrummer











"The only thing I contributed to my wedding... The Groom's Cake" -- striker1122











Keep in touch! Check out HuffPost Weddings on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Sign up for our newsletter here.





from Chicago - The Huffington Post http://ift.tt/1fAYY3a

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment