Friday, August 22, 2014

An Illustrated Analysis of Op-Ferguson

History has proven images can be a very powerful weapon. I am a fan of political satire and political cartoons, especially the widely unknown work of the great Dr. Suess during WWII. I created these political cartoons to express my feelings about the current situation in Ferguson, MO. I am a native of St. Louis, by way of East St. Louis, Illinois, a community that mirrors Ferguson in it's racial and socio-economic climate. These illustration speak to my own personal opinion and experience on the subject, and I hope the messages I am trying to relate come across in these images.



2014-08-22-damon1.jpg





2014-08-22-damon2.jpg





2014-08-22-damon3.jpg





from Chicago - The Huffington Post http://ift.tt/1oZiYW3

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment